Yes, I'm in my car. I'm completely disorganised, rushing to the next event and really didn't plan this very well. But hey, what an awesome little soundproof booth it is! That said, I did keep this week deliberately concise... until I went to edit it and then Adobe Premiere (or the NVIDIA drivers on my laptop) decided to turn a 16 minute video clip into a multi-hour shit-fight. That's before the multi-hour upload process too because "Australia" 🙃
- Scott Helme is running my Hack Yourself First workshop in Amsterdam on Dec 9 & 10 (he's getting awesome reviews on these too)
- Apparently, FinecoBank in Italy reckons you should Google your password and not use it if it appears 10 times or more (no, just don't)
- You'll also need to pay FinecoBank €0.95 if you'd like to change your password (frankly, I'd be more inclined to change my bank!)
- But hey, at least FinecoBank got some press out of it! (Vice has coined their password policies "the worst we've ever seen)
- 1Password has had a $200M funding injection (I have enough faith in their leadership to believe they'll do great things with it)
- Sponsored by IVPN. Mass surveillance is a reality. A VPN can't solve this issue, but it's a great first step. Use one that puts principle before profit.