Per the beginning of the video, it's out late, I'm jet lagged, all my clothes are dirty and I've had to raid the conference swag cupboard to even find a clean t-shirt. But be that as it may, I'm yet to miss one of these weekly vids in the 2 and a half years I've been doing them and I'm not going to start now! So with that very short intro done, here's this week's and I'll try and be a little more on the ball for the next one.
- Google is having some issues with the U2F keys the recommend for their Advanced Protection Program (but seriously, this is a pretty minor issue)
- I'm definitely still recommending this approach for locking down Google accounts (that's my piece from November on how to get it all set up)
- Forbes had some Magecart script running on their site (interesting breakdown by @bad_packets)
- Let's Encrypt's CT log is now up and running (with support from Sectigo too so kudos to them for that, it's a very different approach to the old Comodo)
- I'm up for some European Blogger Awards again! (I'd love your votes folks 😎)
- Twilio is sponsoring my blog again this week (check how to implement 2FA in your app with Authy)