It's the end of another big trip and time to take the long journey home. This time it's Copenhagen to London, then Dubai, then finally Brisbane and a ride home to the Gold Coast. It's been a busy week in the lead up to the travel too with lots of talks and writing. But the big pone I'm most proud of this week is this:
I'll write more next week about the state of HIBP, where it's come from and where I see it going. Until then, here's this week's update and I look forward to next week's being done from home!
- HTTPS has passed the tipping point! (good news on many fronts and a reminder that now is the time to secure all your things)
- Educating those building systems is the best security ROI ever! (yes, I have an obvious bias, but it just makes good sense)
- Kid teaching SQL injection on YouTube (wait - did he just call it "squirrel injection"?!)
- How online tutorials can teach insecure practices (make sure you read the comments!)
- Netsparker are sponsoring me again this week (still my favourite tool for dynamic analysis that makes sense to developers)