This week has seen a lot of my time go on an all-new project. One I'm really excited about and is completely different to everything I've done before; I expect I'll be able to talk about that in the coming weeks and it shouldn't be too much longer before it's something you can actually see firsthand. Stay tuned on that one 🙂 In the meantime, I'm throwing a heap more IP addresses into the house and building out my Prusa 3D printer at the same time which I'm really enjoying. More on that hopefully next week and with any luck, I'll be able to share some stuff I've actually printed too.
- I've got a heap more IoT going into the house next week (it's primarily downlights and Shellys, plus more Aqara temp and motion sensors)
- Follow me on the Prusa 3D printer build (that's the tweet thread showing major milestones)
- Here's the Daikin air conditioning unit I'd like to automate (some good suggestions in response to this, Airbase looks like the happy path at the moment)
- The UniFi Protect G4 PTZ I mentioned is very nice! (I'd love to add this to my existing cams)
- Sponsored by: Credential stuffing is currently the biggest threat to organisations, find out how you can protect your network right now with safepass.me