I honestly don't know where my time goes. I get up, have great plans for all the things I want to do then next minute, the day is gone. There's probably some hints in the range of different things I'm speaking about this week and the book is certainly now consuming a heap of time, but at least I'm doing what I love.
Also, at about the 29 minute mark, I started getting a little static in the audio. Quarter hour later and a few people have raised it, certainly doesn't look like it was bandwidth related as the video was solid, I'm not sure what it was so I'll do the one thing all IT professionals do to fix every problem with is to reboot it and hope for the best (and actually do some testing before next week!)
- I'd love your feedback on what you'd like to read in the book I'm writing (link to the tweet thread with more info)
- I've ordered a Datacolor SpyderX Pro (I'm hoping to get 3 different screens all with slightly different colours properly calibrated)
- The HIBP Twitter feed tells the full story of breaches this week (still seeing SHA-1...)
- Doing text to speech in Norwegian when the beer fridge is left open is one of the most fun IoT things I've done 😎 (yes, it's childish and no, I don't care)
- Sponsored by: 1Password is a secure password manager and digital wallet that keeps you safe online