For a week where I didn't think I had much to talk about, I was surprised by what I ended up with by the time I sat down to broadcast. Turns out there's always a lot to discuss, and that's before questions from the live audience as well. As I allude to at the end of this update, next week I'm going to have something really, really cool to announce that has been a long time in the works so keep an eye out for that one 😎
- Gaps between screens in a multi-monitor setup really bugs me (looks like I'm going the velcro route)
- Traffic to the Coinhive domain is down 39% on the previous month (I'll keep updating stats each month, wonder how low it'll go 🙂)
- One of the guys behind WeLeakInfo has copped a 2-year jail term (truly following in the footsteps of LeakedSource...)
- When is a security breach "optional"?! (I suspect there's a misunderstanding of the English language rather than an option to exclude yourself from it)
- The Swedish gov is now on HIBP making them the 4th Nordic country on board (there's a pipeline of half a dozen others to be announced in the coming weeks)
- Sponsored by: Tired of poor coverage and false positives with your DAST scanner? Reinvent web application security. Try Probely today!