Between school holidays and a house full of tradies repairing things, there wasn't a lot a free time this week. That said, I've got another gov onto HIBP, snared by 11th MVP award, did a heap of other cyber-things and Charlotte and I even managed to slip in our first COVID shots amongst all that. Next week will start getting back to full steam as the winter holidays end (yeah, it's winter here, I know that's confusing for some people!) and I'm sure there'll be an all new stash of cyber-IoT-other things waiting for me at the end of it 🙂
- Finally got my first COVID shot! (that's a link to a thread which is mostly only relevant in my part of the world, but worth reading if you're here and looking for the jab)
- REvil will accept a mere $70M to unlock a bunch of encrypted machines (this stuff is really escalating recently)
- The Dutch government has become the 24th national CERT to have free and open access to HIBP domain searches (still more to come!)
- I got my 11th MVP award this week (being welcomed into the MVP program was the turning point of my career and it remains enormously special to me 😊)
- Sponsored by: Varonis. Reduce your SaaS blast radius with data-centric security for AWS, G Drive, Box, Salesforce, Slack and more.