Y'know, for all the talk of jet skis, I'd never actually done a weekly update on it. Until today. It's autumn here and the weather is still beautiful so I went for a quick blast and recorded this one. This week, there's my Security Sense column on the futility of aiming for absolute security, a lot of talk on the whole Dun & Bradstreet spam list (let's just call it what it is) and also the Wishbone breach, among other things.
Incidentally, checkout the underwater bit at the end, especially that jellyfish!
iTunes podcast | Google Play Music podcast | RSS podcast
- There is no "zero chance of security risks" (and no chance of a zero road toll either)
- Dun & Bradstreet's whopping spam list got leaked (no, it's not for "optimising your demand generation engine", it's for sending spam)
- Wishbone get got hacked and their data dumped (with practices like this, is it any wonder?!)
- I was on the Reply All podcast (which is actually really good!)
- Checkmarx is still up in the sponsor bar