Y'know, for all the talk of jet skis, I'd never actually done a weekly update on it. Until today. It's autumn here and the weather is still beautiful so I went for a quick blast and recorded this one. This week, there's my Security Sense column on the futility of aiming for absolute security, a lot of talk on the whole Dun & Bradstreet spam list (let's just call it what it is) and also the Wishbone breach, among other things.
Incidentally, checkout the underwater bit at the end, especially that jellyfish!
- There is no "zero chance of security risks" (and no chance of a zero road toll either)
- Dun & Bradstreet's whopping spam list got leaked (no, it's not for "optimising your demand generation engine", it's for sending spam)
- Wishbone get got hacked and their data dumped (with practices like this, is it any wonder?!)
- I was on the Reply All podcast (which is actually really good!)
- Checkmarx is still up in the sponsor bar