Today was a bit back-to-back having just wrapped up the British Airways Magecart attack webinar with Scott. That was actually a great session with loads of engagement and it's been recorded to so look out for that one soon if you missed it. Anyway, I filled this week's update with a bunch of random things from the week. I especially enjoyed discussing the HIBP domain search progress and as I say in the video, talking through it with other people really helps crystalise things so I think I'll keep doing that as the dev work continues. Stay tuned for more on that next week, see you then 😊
- Sponsored by: Americans lost $8.8B to identity theft in 2022. Secure your online info with Aura the #1 rated identity theft protection. Start free trial.
- Scott Helme and I did a Report URI webinar just before this video, all about the Magecart attack on British Airways (stay tuned for the recording)
- The renos have been very trying on my patience (but the garage is looking totally epic 😎)
- I finally fixed this hum when the camera was on... by using a USB cable to charge it instead (this was so painful, obviously some sort of electrical interference going on there)
- I completely forgot to talk about my IoT lock batteries (but yeah, that linked tweet sums it all up)
- A full "baker's dozen" of MVP awards! (that's 13 years running now 😲)