This must be my first "business as usual" weekly update since August and damn it's nice to be back to normal! New sponsor, new breaches, new blog post and if you're in this part of the world, a brand new summer creeping over the horizon. I've now got a couple of months with very little in the way of travel plans and a goal to really knock a bunch of new HIBP features out of the park, some of which I talk about in this week's video. Enjoy! 🍻
- Sponsored by: NTT’s Samurai XDR offers affordable enterprise-grade security for businesses of any size. $40 /endpoint/year. Try it free for 30 days!
- The Horse Isle breach went into HIBP (if you're a big fan of fantasy horse games, this one is for you!)
- The Activision breach also went into HIBP (only employees and what looks like contractors in this one, probably more embarrassing for the organisation than actually impactful)
- And the Hjedd breach went into HIBP too (if you're a big fan of Chinese porn, well, uh, yeah...)
- You never actually believed the claims of "safe, secure, anonymous", did you? (turns out that's literally horseshit 🐎)