I'd say the balloon fetish segment was the highlight of this week's video. No, seriously, it's a moment of levity in an otherwise often serious industry. It's still a bunch of personal info exposed publicly and that suchs regardless of the nature of the site, but let's be honest, the subject matter did make for some humorous comments 🤣
- Sponsored by: Identity theft isn’t cheap. Secure your family with Aura the #1 rated proactive protection that helps keep you safe online. Get started.
- I now have solar radiation and UV sensors tied into my IoT (in a week of bright sun constantly interjected by storm cells, this has been a really cool way to control lighting)
- Many people were left feeling deflated after the balloon fetish website got pwned (the whole thing was a real let down)
- The Twitter XSS + CSRF bug was rather nasty (but - assuming the reporting is accurate - it's their claimed handling of the bug report that's particularly bad)
- The DC Health Link breach was earlier this year and not particularly large at only 48k records (but it's in DC with a lot of politicians in it)