This week... I'm tired. A two-day remote workshop on London hours meant very unfriendly times for me here in Aus but hey, it beats jet lag! So just a very short intro this time, I recorded the update this morning whilst I was rather a lot more awake so I'll let that do the talking. Enjoy!
iTunes podcast | Google Play Music podcast | RSS podcast
- Remote workshops get me in front of more people whilst also remaining in front of my wife and kids! (normally I do these as 4 half-days during more mutually friendly hours)
- I've chosen Backblaze for cloud backups (that's a link to the tweet where I asked about services)
- Barclays got pinged by ASA for padlock deception (well, there's a bigger picture around positive versus negative visual indicators)
- IRL analogies to explain tech concepts suck (I get it - I know why people do it - but let's just do a better job of explaining the tech itself)
- Netsparker is sponsoring my blog again this week (those guys rock, it's a tool I've been very happy using for many years now)