It’s a hot summer day in Perth over on the western seaboard of Australia and the local pub is packed with patrons downing cold beers. You’re in your shiny new Ferrari – red, of course – and come cruising past the pub in full view of the enthralled audience. As any red-blooded, testosterone fuelled Aussie bloke would do, you give the Italian thoroughbred a full redline launch to the delight of the crowd. Right up until you run into the street sign:Why did this happen? Well there’s the fact the guy was allegedly drunk which is never a good idea in any car, let alone a supercar with a few hundred kilowatts. But...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- DDD: 3 Dec, Brisbane (Australia)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 16-17 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- NDC London: 18-20 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 25-26 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- ZIONSECURITY Conference: 27 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant