I love a cold beer. Not just because it’s refreshing and makes me worry less about the world’s problems, but also because of beer’s fungibility. Let me explain; I can go down to the store and buy a beer and it’s pretty much the same as any other beer I might purchase elsewhere. Sure, there are different standards of beer and I’m going to pay a few dollars more for my favourite Little Creatures than I am for VB but in essence I’m still getting hops and yeast with some water.The point about fungibility is that beer is the same basic product no matter which one it...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- AusCERT: 23-27 May, Gold Coast (Australia)
- NDC Oslo: 6-10 Jun, Oslo (Norway)
- "Hack Yourself First" – The Workshop: 13-14 Jun, London (United Kingdom)
- "Hack Yourself First" – The Workshop: 15-16 Jun, Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- West Midlands Evening Talk (details TBA): 16 Jun, Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- User Group Talk (details TBA): 21 Jun, Netherlands
- NDC Sydney: 1-5 Aug, Sydney (Australia)
- iPadlooza: 28-29 Sep, Gold Coast (Australia)
- Microsoft MVP Summit: 7-10 Nov, Seattle (United States)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant