I love a cold beer. Not just because it’s refreshing and makes me worry less about the world’s problems, but also because of beer’s fungibility. Let me explain; I can go down to the store and buy a beer and it’s pretty much the same as any other beer I might purchase elsewhere. Sure, there are different standards of beer and I’m going to pay a few dollars more for my favourite Little Creatures than I am for VB but in essence I’m still getting hops and yeast with some water.The point about fungibility is that beer is the same basic product no matter which one it...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- DDD: 3 Dec, Brisbane (Australia)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 16-17 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- NDC London: 18-20 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 25-26 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- ZIONSECURITY Conference: 27 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant