Regular readers here will recognise that if there’s one thing I’m generally not short of, it’s security stuff to talk about and personal opinions on the whole thing (maybe that’s two things). Oh and there’s also the thing about spending a whole heap of time writing security training material for Pluralsight and maintaining Have I been pwned? which all keeps me rather immersed in what I reckon is a very exciting industry. I mean what’s not to love in an industry where the pendulum regularly swings from extremes such as attackers hacking modems to hijack traffic and buy Brazilian hookers through to Obama getting up and admonishing the...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- DDD: 3 Dec, Brisbane (Australia)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 16-17 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- NDC London: 18-20 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 25-26 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- ZIONSECURITY Conference: 27 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant