As many of you know by now, I’m particularly fond of AppHarbor. They continue to provide a totally awesome integrated CI and hosting environment, continue to offer a means of taking the service up for free (as well as recently adding some commercial offerings), and most importantly to this post, they still have a great selection of very cool add-ons. One of those add-ons is StillAlive which is awesome for two reasons: Firstly, it’s a local Aussie company and secondly, it actually provides a very valuable service that’s going to help me address a niggling problem with ASafaWeb running on AppHarbor. It’s broken – and I’m the last to know...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- iPadlooza: 28-29 Sep, Gold Coast (Australia)
- ScotlandIS: 6 Oct, Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 11-12 Oct, Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 13-14 Oct, London (United Kingdom)
- Swiss Cyber Storm: 19 Oct, Lucern (Switzerland)
- WIRED SECURITY: 20 Oct, London (United Kingdom)
- DrupalSouth: 27-28 Oct, Gold Coast (Australia)
- DDD: 3 Dec, Brisbane (Australia)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant