So “Plan A” was to try and maintain a bit of momentum on the OWASP Top 10 for .NET developers blog series and post every few weeks. Unfortunately a couple of weeks of work travel preceded by several weeks of preparing material pretty much killed any chance of avoiding a blog free month. Still, the crisitunity of it all has presented new material in the form of having something far less time consuming but still share-worthy to write about; tenets for pain free travel! Most of us get on a plane at some time or another but only by doing it reasonably frequently have I actually got a rhythm going. I travel overseas for work maybe a couple...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- AusCERT: 23-27 May, Gold Coast (Australia)
- NDC Oslo: 6-10 Jun, Oslo (Norway)
- "Hack Yourself First" – The Workshop: 13-14 Jun, London (United Kingdom)
- "Hack Yourself First" – The Workshop: 15-16 Jun, Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- West Midlands Evening Talk (details TBA): 16 Jun, Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- User Group Talk (details TBA): 21 Jun, Netherlands
- NDC Sydney: 1-5 Aug, Sydney (Australia)
- iPadlooza: 28-29 Sep, Gold Coast (Australia)
- Microsoft MVP Summit: 7-10 Nov, Seattle (United States)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant