Australia! Geez it's nice to sit amongst the gum trees and listen to the birds, even if it's right in the middle of some fairly miserable weather. I'll continue to be here for the foreseeable future too, at least in one state or another. But being back here hasn't stopped me talking about European laws being handled by a local American website nor commentating on the (now well and truly over) debate about the usefulness of visual identity indicators in browsers. But hey, at least the discussion keeps in providing entertaining material!
- I tweeted about not liking having content blocked when I'm in Europe (no, it doesn't mean I don't like privacy, it means I don't like the choice being taken away from me!)
- Is there an elephant in the room? (Or are some people just still fighting a battle for visual indicators that's already been lost?)
- But folks pretty quickly ripped into it (sanity prevails, let's treat it as a fruitless attempt to reverse the attitude of most of the major browser vendors)
- And just to nail that coffin shut, the thread here is good (it'd be hard to find many people better versed in this stuff than @sleevi_)
- Sponsored by Resistance DEX - Privacy-Focused Decentralized Trading - Download it Now!