Somehow this week's update ended up being 55 minutes, largely because of playing with a bunch of the new network gear and unboxing a pretty snazzy looking rack from 4Cabling. I get through with that then sit by the pool for the rest of this week's update. (And yes, I shaved!)
Incidentally, there's some audio clipping occurring after I sit by the pool. I've tweaked the levels a bit at that point to try and compensate, still not quite sure what happened but hopefully it's not too bad.
- We built a Nerf Gun wall! (this was just super good fun, it's now all hooked up to Alexa too)
- Pwned Passwords is getting bigger and bigger (more than half a billion queries in a month now)
- I hate spam and I hate being asked to link to spammy articles (but I love the outcome of this blog post!)
- The 5G health concern situation is an exercise in understanding hoaxes and disinformation campaigns (plus, some of it's just absolutely batshit crazy)
- Sponsored by Duo: Going beyond the perimeter: what a 'zero-trust' approach to security means and how to get started. Download the guide by Duo Security.