It's mostly breaches this week and that's mostly business as usual, except for one. I didn't know whether I should speak about the one that frankly, upset me, but I felt it would be somewhat disingenuous not to. I couldn't on the one hand build out this "brand", for want of a better term, of transparency and then just shelve a breach and not talk about it because it's too uncomfortable. So, here it is, and hopefully that's the last I'll think about it for a very long time.
- Indian Fashion Retailer Data Leaked on Darknet Marketplace (yeah, nah, it's on the clear web, which is even worse)
- The Brian Krebs book I was trying to remember is Spam Nation (not just carding, heaps of other interesting stuff too)
- The other book I was thinking of is American Kingpin, also a great read (this one is about Ross Ulbricht and the Silk Road amrketplace)
- Turn your Ubiquiti Dream Machine into R2D2 with this awesome 3D print (plus, the Dream Machine supports the AR LiDAR stuff above)
- Sponsored by: Kolide provides endpoint security for teams that value privacy, transparency, and employee productivity. Try Kolide for free today!