A bit late this week as I've prioritised time out with the family doing as many New Zealand adventure things as we can. And we've seriously maxed out the time, as you can see via the FB link below. But that hasn't stopped a couple of new data breaches flowing into HIBP nor me having some pretty direct thoughts on the premise that the vast bulk of IT pros are being told not to report data breaches. I hope you enjoy this impromptu vid from a faraway location at an odd time, I'll be back to normal again next week.
- New Zealand has pretty much just been back-to-back adventure activities 😎 (I've tended to put most of these on Facebook, loads of pics there)
- The Kodi Foundation self-submitted their 400k record breach to HIBP (really high hit ratio for both existing pwned accounts and HIBP subscribers in the breach)
- OGUsers got breached again - for the fifth time now! (no news on it to link to, just remember that if you're part of one of these communities your data is almost certainly going to end up in law enforcement hands sooner or later)
- Apparently 71% of IT pros are being told to keep quiet about data breaches (if you're in this category, may you perpetually be looking over your shoulder waiting for an email from me...)
- Sponsored by: Kolide ensures only secure devices can access your cloud apps. It's Zero Trust tailor-made for Okta. Book a demo today.