A late one this week as I cover from the non-stop conferencing that was the Azure user group in Perth, followed by the Cyber West keynote, then the social drinks that night, the flight back home straight into the AusCERT gala dinner, the panel on data governance that morning then wrapping up with the speed debate Friday arvo. I think that's all... Anyway, better later than never and nothing too serious in this week's update. Personally, I'm finding the house works the most fun to talk about so I'm going to hit the publish button on this post now then go back to drafting the blog series on everything we've done 😊
- The RentoMojo data breach entered circulation and ended up in HIBP (another couple of million accounts right there)
- I started a thread with before and after shots of the house works (writing up a much more comprehensive blog series right now...)
- This is the story I mentioned about the bloke in Melbourne copping it from the public for craning his McLaren into his apartment (its' "guitar lessons" all over again!)
- To the audience question about door locks, I did go back and look again and there's a Yale Assure Lock 2 that supersedes the SL I had an order (still no Apple HomeKey support though 😔)
- Sponsored by: Kolide ensures only secure devices can access your cloud apps. It's Zero Trust tailor-made for Okta. Book a demo today.