IoT, breaches and largely business as usual so I'll skip that in the intro to this post and jump straight to the end: the impending HIBP domain search changes. As I say in the vid, I really value people's feedback on this so if nothing else, please skip through to 48:15, listen to that section and let me know what you think. By the time I do next week's vid my hope is that all the coding work is done and I'm a couple of days out from shipping it, so now is your time to provide input if you think there's something I'm missing that really should be in there 🙂
- Sponsored by: Kolide ensures that if a device isn't secure, it can't access your apps. It's Device Trust for Okta. Watch the demo today!
- Messing with door-knocking real estate agents is a really good use of Home Assistant and Ubiquiti IMHO (channelling my inner Password Purgatory demons on this one!)
- The BookCrossing breach went into HIBP (plain text passwords FTW!)
- An old Roblox breach surfaced and also went into HIBP (Roblox has had quite the time of it lately...)
- BreachForums, was itself, breached (definitely legit too, given the presence of a "lurker" account I created there)