It's a traveling weekly update this week as I round out a couple of workshops in Sydney and head to Canberra. That's thrown the normal video cadence out a bit with me recording on a Thursday night (hence the beer) and publishing on a Friday morning, but there's a heap of stuff in there regardless.
This week, I'm talking about a couple of different data breaches and delve into the Adult-FanFiction one in particular. Just read that thread I link to in the references below, wow... But there's also a few new Pluralsight courses in "Play by Play" format which completes the publication cycle for everything I've recorded to date bar the next in the quarterly series of Creating a Security-centric Culture.
Next week I'll be in the snow for episode 100. If you have any great ideas about what I should be doig for the first triple-digit episode, share it in the comments below.
- Darknet Diaries was the podcast I was trying to remember the name of (apologies, it's not "Dark Reading")
- The Adult-FanFiction.Org breach denial thread (just... read it)
- The Bug Bounties for Researches course is now live! (it's Casey Ellis and I on Pluralsight)
- And... the Modern Browser Security Reports course is also live (Scott Helme this time, plus a little outake of his language issues 😂)
- Gold Security is sponsoring my blog again this week (big thanks to another long-time sponsor!)