I GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE! Now, you’re gonna hear about ‘em. Let’s begin the tradition of Festivus with the airing of grievances, in particular, corporate meeting etiquette gone bad. Love ‘em or hate ‘em, meetings are a part of everyday life for many of us. However, some people just seem hell-bent on making them miserable for everyone. To be fair, I suspect the full impact of seemingly innocuous behaviour isn’t always evident to the perpetrators. Let’s face it, we all like different degrees of formality and structure in our lives and we all react differently when it goes out the window. The thing is though,...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- AusCERT: 23-27 May, Gold Coast (Australia)
- NDC Oslo: 6-10 Jun, Oslo (Norway)
- "Hack Yourself First" – The Workshop: 13-14 Jun, London (United Kingdom)
- "Hack Yourself First" – The Workshop: 15-16 Jun, Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- West Midlands Evening Talk (details TBA): 16 Jun, Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- User Group Talk (details TBA): 21 Jun, Netherlands
- NDC Sydney: 1-5 Aug, Sydney (Australia)
- iPadlooza: 28-29 Sep, Gold Coast (Australia)
- Microsoft MVP Summit: 7-10 Nov, Seattle (United States)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant