Recently I’ve gone through a particularly intensive training program. This program has required a significant contribution of money, time and energy and although it has already been running for four weeks, has only just begun. The thing is though, its already made me a better programmer and the course is pretty easily accessible, in fact some people even stumble across it accidentally; get yourself a baby!What the?!Ok, I know it’s a nonconventional approach but allow me to elaborate. The journey into parenthood forces you to push all sorts of boundaries you wouldn’t normally consider. It requires degrees of both creativity and patience you’ve probably never experienced before. It also introduces...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- iPadlooza: 28-29 Sep, Gold Coast (Australia)
- ScotlandIS: 6 Oct, Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 11-12 Oct, Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 13-14 Oct, London (United Kingdom)
- Swiss Cyber Storm: 19 Oct, Lucern (Switzerland)
- WIRED SECURITY: 20 Oct, London (United Kingdom)
- DrupalSouth: 27-28 Oct, Gold Coast (Australia)
- DDD: 3 Dec, Brisbane (Australia)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant