I'm on countdown to take-off for the next 2 and a bit weeks so I'm going to keep this intro really short because it's sitting between me and a relaxing cold one (as soon as the bags are ready). Heaps of services got pwned, Australia has a screwy set of circumstances (and reactions) around a cyber bill and HIBP had a 5th birthday celebration which resulted in stickers and a really fun live AMA video. That's it for now - next week's update comes from the snow!
- We've all been scraped (66M people had their data exposed after it was scraped off LinkedIn)
- My data was included (This will give everyone a good sense of what sort of stuff was exposed about them)
- The Australian Assistance and Access bill was passed (that's a link to Patrick Gray's Risky Business podcast - listen to that episode, he does a much better job of explaining it than anyone else I've heard from about the 10:30 mark)
- Stickers! And an AMA! (it's all there, enjoy the HIBP birthday celebrations ?)
- Gold Security is sponsoring my blog this week (another big thanks to a sponsor that's been featured many times this year now)