Well, after a crazy amount of work, a lot of edits, reflection, and feedback cycles, "Pwned" is almost here:
The preview cycle is in full swing with lots of feedback coming in and revisions being made before we push it live to the masses. This is really exciting and I can't wait to get the book out there in front of everyone, stay tuned 😊
- There's clearly more going on behind the scenes with Krebs' "Final Thoughts on Ubiquiti" post (but hey, I love what they both do so hopefully that's that and everyone can get back to doing what they do best)
- The Russian streaming service START made it into HIBP (should I have done anything differently because it's Russian, or mostly full of Russian subscribers?)
- The Stripchat data is also now in HIBP (a very adult website so flagged as "sensitive" and not publicly searchable)
- I love a good crazy corporate response on Twitter, so here's a couple of them for you 😊 (quite funny that Ocado now decides to delete their crazy tweet!)
- Sponsored by: Kolide is an endpoint security solution for teams that want to meet SOC2 compliance goals without sacrificing privacy. Learn more here.