A little while back, I wrote about how Lenovo were sending me some things as part of their Insiders program which meant getting to use a number of machines I probably wouldn’t have thought twice about otherwise. The Yoga 900 in that blog post, for example, is not something I would have normally considered for myself as I like a physically larger, gruntier machine yet it’s turned out to be one of the best laptops I’ve ever owned. You’d normally find me with a machine like a W540 which is the last machine I bought myself about 18 months back and it’s been sensational… until this arrived: There we...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- DDD: 3 Dec, Brisbane (Australia)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 16-17 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- NDC London: 18-20 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 25-26 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- ZIONSECURITY Conference: 27 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant