Another year, another MIX conference in Vegas and another three days of reading all the news from afar. Fortunately the Twitter age doesn’t leave those of us on the other side of the world completely isolated and there has been some really interesting news shared by those on the ground in the US.Here’s a summary of what I found interesting and what I see is significant for the technologies involved. It’s by no means a comprehensive review – one look at the sessions list will confirm that – but it’s what jumped out and got me excited.Internet Explorer 9Back at PDC in November we were seeing early looks for developers...
I usually run private workshops around these, here's the upcoming public events I'll be at:
- DDD: 3 Dec, Brisbane (Australia)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 16-17 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- NDC London: 18-20 Jan, London (United Kingdom)
- Workshop: Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offence: 25-26 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- ZIONSECURITY Conference: 27 Jan, Leuven (Belgium)
- Here's how I verify data breaches
- When a nation is hacked: Understanding the ginormous Philippines data breach
- The world needs more stupid security researchers – join me!
- It’s time that you – the vulnerable human – brush up on your social engineering skills with Pluralsight
- How I optimised my life to make my job redundant